I Make Bad Choices
Those days miss you, too. I recently found a yellowed letter under one of the floorboards, and it was addressed to you and signed by those days with a tear-stained kiss of lipstick.
Meanwhile, in the present, those of us who work in the industry and who are somehow able to consider more than one idea at the same time, will continue to create good games about worlds you can explore AND occasionally talk about inclusivity.
If you are feeling compassion fatigue, I think it might be okay to sit out those discussions, at least until you get your strength back. While it will be tough not having you available for close consultation, somehow we will soldier on.
my fashion sense is called i am cold and pissed off
"Date someone who meets you half way. Date someone who brings you a glass a water when they get themselves one. Date someone who makes sure you don’t spend money on ridiculous things. Date someone your ex hates and your mom loves. Date someone who’d rather spend a Friday night watching movies, than out with 50 people they barely even talk to. Date someone who sleeps on your chest and leaves a little puddle of drool. Don’t date someone who makes you leave oceans of tears."
a letter from the end of the first week of hogwarts
- albus severus: dear mum and dad
- albus severus: i was in the library today
- albus severus: reading a book about previous heads of hogwarts
- albus severus: and i would just like to say
- albus severus: are you fucking serious
- albus severus: i demand a name change immediately
- albus severus: just literally anything else please
- albus severus: fucking dobby kreacher potter for all i care
- albus severus: sorry for swearing i just
- albus severus: bloody hell
- albus severus: yours sincerely,
- albus severus: aragog fang potter or some shit
i hope u find someone that mindlessly plays with your hands and lightly strokes your legs and massages your back and plays with your hair and i hope that u feel like you’re home when u look at them
- baby: m....m...m
- mom: mama? ma? mommy?
- baby: m...m...
- baby: m..mY ANACONDA DONT